Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Saints fans are filing lawsuits, boycotting the NFL, & putting up billboards over the non-call. 

That's funny as farg. 

General_Failure

Who knew there were softer fans out there than Vikings fans?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Don Ho on January 21, 2019, 04:00:36 AM
Obvious PI followed by helmet to helmet contact.  I have to feel for their fan base.
You sure?

Rome

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on January 22, 2019, 04:43:38 PM
Ha.  farg that whore.

Seems to me that Da Eagles already did.

Don Ho

How could I have forgot about that skank!  That in bred haunted me for years.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

General_Failure

What time does the game start?

EJ72

Game? What game? I fell asleep around 8 PM watching some shteinshow trying to pass for a game. I should've watched the Puppy Bowl.

General_Failure

I hope the rest of the NFL appreciates Nick Foles standing between all of us and a Patriots three-peat.

Diomedes

I watched most of it after all.

I have to admit I laughed at the Bud Light Game of Thrones crossover ad. 

Also, the last quarterback to score a touchdown in the Super Bowl?

That would be Nick Foles.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

That shtein was straight up awful.  The game was putrid and watching that team win another trophy was puke-inducing.  farg Boston and their arrogant passive-aggressive loser fans too.

General_Failure

I saw one get mad today that someone had the audacity to suggest that the Pats wouldn't make a fourth straight Super Bowl. They're literally the worst.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on February 04, 2019, 08:44:19 AM
That shtein was straight up awful.  The game was putrid and watching that team win another trophy was puke-inducing.  farg Boston and their arrogant passive-aggressive loser fans too.

they are at best the third most popular team in Boston
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

1 sawx
2 bruins
-
-
3 i guess the pats starting in 2001
-
-
-
-
-
(white people leave)
4 celtics
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.