Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Memo reveals a House Republican strategy on shootings: downplay white nationalism, blame left

Quote"White nationalism and racism are pure evil and cannot be tolerated in any form," the document said. "We also can't excuse violence from the left such as the El Paso shooter, the recent Colorado shooters, the Congressional baseball shooter, Congresswoman Giffords' shooter and Antifa."

U.S. Rep. Gus Bilirakis, R-Palm Harbor, included the talking points in a newsletter that he emailed this week to his Florida constituents. His spokeswoman Summer Robertson said they were "provided by the House Republican Conference," the caucus arm in charge of devising messaging strategy for its members. The conference's internal strategies are not usually made public.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

I have no clue what any of that is or why it's funny
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

It's the Modern Seinfeld twitter, except with The Sopranos and all the stupid shtein that leads teenage boys into becoming Nazis.

ice grillin you

Holy shtein A source is telling Lawrence odonnell that deutche bank approved loans to trump only cause Russian oligarchs co signed them

I pretty much long ago gave up on anything with trump mattering but if true this has game changer potential

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 27, 2019, 10:37:50 PM
Holy shtein A source is telling Lawrence odonnell that deutche bank approved loans to trump only cause Russian oligarchs co signed them

I pretty much long ago gave up on anything with trump mattering but if true this has game changer potential

retracted

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Afaik, they can't get a 2nd source to verify it and the first source never actually saw the returns. Deutsch Bank is no commenting instead of confirming or denying
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

West Virginia Sen. Mike Maroney Arrested in Glen Dale Prostitution Case

QuoteMarshall County Magistrate Mark Kerwood on Wednesday arraigned Sen. Michael J. Maroney, 51, on charges of conspiracy, house of ill fame and assignation and prostitution. He is one of several men to be charged in a prostitution probe in the Marshall County city over the past two months.

Glen Dale police said Maroney, R-Marshall, sent text messages to accused prostitute Cortnie Ann Clark, 30, on multiple occasions from mid-May until mid-June and arranged meetings. Police arrested Clark on June 14 and charged her with operating a house of ill fame/assignation and prostitution. They seized her phone and found 4,000 text messages from various phone numbers allegedly soliciting sex, including Maroney's, according to court documents.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Munson on August 28, 2019, 07:21:05 PM
Afaik, they can't get a 2nd source to verify it and the first source never actually saw the returns. Deutsch Bank is no commenting instead of confirming or denying

Msncb again shteins themself then. Maddow did the same shtein.

They help the corksucker and his fake news brigade when they do this

PhillyPhreak54

I'm endlessly fascinated by Cheeto Dick's inability to admit he was wrong when he said the hurricane posed a threat to Alabama. He's trotting our maps and even altered one with a goddamn sharpie to try to prove he was right.

farging moron. Great job voting, MAGAts.

Geowhizzer

Boris Johnson may somehow have managed to become even more of a clusterfarg than Trump.

I really didn't believe that to be possible.

General_Failure

Italy successfully ejects far-right leader Salvini as new government is sworn in

QuoteItaly's new government was sworn in on Thursday after the pro-European Democratic Party (PD) joined the anti-establishment Five Star Movement (M5S) in an unlikely alliance that has forced the far-right out of power.

Giuseppe Conte, the independent prime minister, led his new team of seven women and 14 men in a swearing-in ceremony in the presidential palace.

Mr Conte's first, 14-month-long coalition, collapsed after his right-wing League partner, led by Matteo Salvini, pulled out in the hope of triggering an early election he was certain his party would win.

However, Mr Salvini failed to foresee that M5S and the PD would put aside their differences and form an unlikely alliance.