Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Rome

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

out of running to be AG...he still gets to help pedophiles

QuoteAcosta's current job, which includes overseeing labor laws related to sex-trafficking, is not in jeopardy, several people told McClatchy.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Wisconsin Republicans are moving ahead with a bill next week to try and limit the governor's powers, including his ability to veto a legislative redistricting map, because the Democrat won the race there.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

General_Failure

General_Failure

Death of HHS official Daniel Best is ruled a suicide

QuoteThe Nov. 1 death of Daniel Best, a pharmaceutical executive from Bay Village who led U.S. Department of Health and Human Services efforts to lower prescription drug prices, has been ruled a suicide, officials in Washington, D.C., said Thursday.

Police say Best was found "unresponsive" near the garage door exit of an apartment building in Washington, D.C.'s Navy Yard neighborhood at 5:25 a.m. on Nov. 1, and was pronounced dead by medical personnel who responded to the scene.

The city's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner on Thursday said Best died from "multiple blunt force injuries" and it ruled his death a suicide. It would not release further information.

Rome

I hate it when people beat themselves to death.  So untidy. 

Diomedes

watch as Russia's useful idiot defaces all lines of the new nafta with his exaggerated sharpie signature...reactions as all around realize he's left no room for other leaders to sign, etc...

brutal

from r/WatchPeopleDieInside

https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchPeopleDieInside/comments/a2vs1e/exact_moment_each_world_leader_in_turn_realizes/
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger