Week 17 - Saints: Bitch Please

Started by MDS, December 25, 2022, 01:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

What's the status of Jordan Davis? 9 snaps Saturday before head injury. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on December 26, 2022, 05:07:41 PM
What's the status of Jordan Davis? 9 snaps Saturday before head injury. 

Head injury is simple because it's completely out of the team's hands. Assume he's out until the team announces that he's cleared the protocol. Could be tomorrow, could be the offseason.

PhillyPhreak54

Hurts listed as doubtful so it's Minshew time again

I agree with this

Don Ho

Thid freaking game is going to be the Lions, Cards, Colts, Bears, Texans all wrapped up into one holiday shtein show.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Good day to clinch the 1 and the bye.

Birds 30
Saints 16

QB Eagles

Olave and Lattimore back for the Saints.

PhillyPhreak54

Andy Dalton is methodically working them down the field

Not great

Geowhizzer

I see Gannon is up to his old tricks again.

PhillyPhreak54

3/3 on third downs

Why are they gonna do this shtein today?

Come on for fargs sake

PhillyPhreak54

Gannon and his soft ass non adjusting shtein needs to go.

Oh they're working your wack ass zones down the field? By all means keep running it.

They're eating Josiah Scott and Kyzir White alive? Keep doing the same thing

PhillyPhreak54

And Josh Sweat is getting stretchered off

Wow

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

shtein.  Forget football - I just hope he's ok.