2021 Schedule Thread

Started by Rome, May 12, 2021, 08:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Opening up in Atlanta on 9/12 @ 1:00PM.

Roadie possibility?

PhillyPhreak54

Congrats to Kyle Pitts on his 200yd 2TD debut!

QB Eagles

How many times are they going to open vs the Falcons?

Also will be their fifth September game against the Falcons in the last decade.

Rome

Yeah but The Varsity chili cheese slaw dogs FTW.

Diomedes

I'm not on the Kyle Pitts hype train.  Let's see how he does against real NFL players week 2 thru 17.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on May 12, 2021, 10:01:43 AM
I'm not on the Kyle Pitts hype train.

this is sd level trolling and pretty impressive

thing that jumps out to me because labor day is so late is how damn late the season starts...i think the 13th is the latest an opening sunday can be...shows how much i didnt pay attention to last year when it started on the 13th
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2021, 11:01:02 AM
Quote from: Diomedes on May 12, 2021, 10:01:43 AM
I'm not on the Kyle Pitts hype train.
thing that jumps out to me because labor day is so late is how damn late the season starts...i think the 13th is the latest an opening sunday can be...shows how much i didnt pay attention to last year when it started on the 13th

Think a Sept 13 opener now implies a Valentines Day Super Bowl thanks to Week 18, which seems like a problem.

MDS

week 1 - @ dirty dirty
week 2 - niners
week 7 - @ vegas
week 12 - @ nyg (thanksgiving weekend)
week 18 - dallas...not sure if home or road

there are reddit "leaks" of @dallas week 3 mnf and a tampa TNF home game that i see nowhere else so whatever

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Vegas in late October? Yes please.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

phillies world series run and eagles game in vegas lets gooooooooooooooo

also feeling highly likely week 3 is road and week 4 is home
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

week 1 - @ dirty dirty 1
week 2 - niners 1
week 3 - @ dallas MNF
week 4 - andy
week 5 - @ car
week 6 - tompa THURSDAY
week 7 - @ vegas 4
week 8 - @ det
week 9 - chargers
week 10 - @ den
week 11 - saints 1
week 12 - @ nyg (thanksgiving weekend) 1
week 13 - @nyj 1
week 14 - bye
week 15 - wash
week 16 - nyg
week 17 - @ wash
week 18 - dallas

-i would suspect a few of those week 15-17 games are earmarked to be moved to saturday if the game winds up having meaning
-late bye sorry j
-maybe the kc game is 425 otherwise lotta 100 starts. party like its 1999.

PhillyPhreak54

I need to see which weekend we have to come back in Sept hopefully its for the home opened.

If it works out - hook ya boi up with two.

MDS

you want me to give you 2 extras to the opener when i only have 1 and will probably sell it to try to recoup some money in this financial loss of a year?

you can have my 2 and havas' 5 for the week 18 dallas game aka the jamie newman special

General_Failure

I can't believe the Eagles don't have a full slate of prime time games this year. This truly is the darkest timeline.

The man. The myth. The legend.