We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

New England Journal of Medicine just came out with a major pediatric study on teens 12-18. The upshot is that of all the several hundred patients studied, virtually all who were admitted to the ICU, needed life sustaining intervention, or died were unvaccinated. It's been since May that the vaccine has been approved for this age group.

ice grillin you

this is nothing totally new but still staggering every time you see the numbers and why anti vaxx propagandists like tucker Carlson are literally murdering people

https://twitter.com/ourworldindata/status/1486076680619937795 21
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Culpability ought to rise higher than the huckster in the tent, to the actual carnival owners, who never fold up operations for lack of a barker.  I appreciate Neil Young telling Spotify to pull his music if they're gonna keep Joe Rogan because he's putting a spotlight on the fact that the bigs are making money off the death, not just the personalities doing the talking.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

It helps that it takes a thousand song plays for any artist to see a single penny from Spotify.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

As of this week masks are no longer mandatory for state employees. Most of us are still wearing them, and we're all pretty confident they'll be mandatory again as soon as the next major spike happens. Going by last year, that'll probably be late this month, slow down in late May, and pick back up when the schools open in the fall.

My dad caught the Rona a few weeks ago, he had his shots and was fine. My sister's granddaughter caught it at the hospital for leukemia treatment, they're all antivaxxers and she's too young for her covid shots. I assume she's doing as okay as can be considering the circumstances, since I haven't heard any new bad news there.

Otherwise, it was honestly nice not having a ton of Rona news every day.

Geowhizzer

Florida's "surgeon general" just said that healthy kids should NOT get the vaccine.

:boom

PhillyPhreak54

Anyone hired by or in DeSantis' orbit is a dumbfarg

Munson

The latest study on the brain impacts of covid isn't very comforting
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

They eat stinkbugs. I hope they like lantern flies, too.

General_Failure

MDS

its an endemic you liberal parasites

we have to live with it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Not true, some of us have to die from it.

Munson

Thing is shrinking brains and killing T-cells but we "have to live with it".

Man is the human population fuuuuuckdd
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

what do you want to do...its happening with or without your mask mandates and restrictions

most people are farging over it, not to mention the people who never cared in the first place. ill take the hit from slapping some reality at you msnbc watching shtein libs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.