The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

They beat the Nets and they're blowing out the bad teams. Theyre definitely playing better overall. Even though Seth didn't play last night he's developed into a legit second scorer. Not saying they win squat with this team but if they can get something for Ben the other pieces are there.

SD

Not sure there are many teams that could take on both salaries but a Tobi contract dump is better than picks

QuoteThe Philadelphia 76ers have begun to attach Tobias Harris to their trade discussions of Ben Simmons, according to Brian Windhorst and Marc J. Spears of ESPN.

phattymatty

That would be amazing.  I think Tobi might be holding this team back even more than the Ben fiasco right now.  Seems like a great locker room guy but man is the definition of empty stats.  And he somehow forgot how to dunk.

phattymatty

https://www.si.com/nba/hawks/news/tobias-harris-ben-simmons-potential-trade-to-hawks

I love reddish.  and he's kind of a fleshpop which this teams needs.  we have too many nice guys.

SD

Haven't watched wrestling in 20 years and no idea who miz is but this is a solid burn

https://twitter.com/Courtside_Clips/status/1480743546726404097 20

Still the greatest and I hate the Lakers

https://youtu.be/5SidWPrO5-w

phattymatty

the miz was a real world cast member back in the day.

PhillyPhreak54

They look like shtein

phattymatty

Jojo is the only person on the team who gives a shtein.  He might actually care too much, I don't want him diving for loose balls anymore. 

He is literally the only piece on the team worth keeping, no one else should be untouchable.  Probably keep Maxey and Seth just because of their contracts, and Matisse because he's so good on D, just hope he can become less of a disaster on offense.  With Dame out this year, might as well blow it up.  They just won 7 in a row and still have zero chance of winning a playoff series.

the spectrum jerseys are the best thing about this season.

MDS

morey is a coward and a fraud...if he doesnt move toby and ben in the next month there is no reason to watch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

toby is not movable and if i hear one more person talk about a deal involving him im going to murder
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

I think you are underestimating how dumb some nba gms are.  there's a 20% chance they could get rid of him.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 13, 2022, 11:05:44 AM
toby is not movable and if i hear one more person talk about a deal involving him im going to murder

Rumored in a 3 way deal with Sac

Now go to the next MAGA rally and keep your word

phattymatty

good win against a good team, but as frustrated and annoyed as I've been with this team this year, the worst was jo farging squirming on the ground for the loose ball, three heat guys come over to try to take it from him, all four Sixers players just standing in the corners.  never been so disgusted.  Seth lent a hand to pick him up and he wouldn't even take it, and I think Seth's prob his bestie on the team. 

jo doesn't deserve this, I'm to the point where they should trade him to a functional organization just because they owe him so much.

weird thing to say after a nice win but they need to get out of limbo before I have any faith in winning a playoff series.

maxey looking nice though. 

phattymatty

also I had to listen to the Celtics game in the car from philly to dc, and my god Kate and alaa are even more terrible in audio only format.  such cornballs.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous