Haason Reddick, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 14, 2022, 02:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on March 29, 2024, 06:56:02 PMReddick wanted a big payday and has the performance to back it up.

he wasnt a free agent and was a major contributor to their meltdown last year

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Four consecutive years of double digit sacks = free agency if the player doesn't like his deal

His last year at 14M was not going to happen...when the Jets extend him he'll be one of the highest paid in the league

As for the collapse last year...lol
The whole team shat the bed.  No one is putting that on Reddick if they need an edge and have the money to spend
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

jets arent extending him...they stole him to do the same thing the eagles should have done...try to win a SB with as many good players as possible then let him walk

Rome

We've seen this play out a million times.  It's always the same thing. 

He would have been resentful and a locker room pain in the ass with them and all over NOT being extended. (Reminder:  Money is all that counts.)

With the Jets he'll be super "motivated" to show the Eagles and everyone else what a big mistake they made. (Reminder: Money...)

I would have paid him personally, but the M.O. of this team is so well known, it's hard to believe any player (or agent) thinks they're going to get the Eagles over a barrel financially.  They will simply move on, no hard feelings. 

ice grillin you

they traded him...a much better player...for bryce huff and a shtein pick and did it for no reason when they could have had both

MDS

i am going to buy the eagles then put you in charge of telling the unhappy employee to play out the year on a deal he feels disrespected by

will record conversation and send to dio
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 31, 2024, 04:22:10 PMi am going to buy the eagles then put you in charge of telling the unhappy employee to play out the year on a deal he feels disrespected by

will record conversation and send to dio

It will be the first player ever who dogged it into a contract year...do you all even watch sports or is it blocked by howies scroat

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I do not watch any sports.

I'm just here to keep an eye on what the idiots are talking about.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Diomedes

Right so, like me, you don't watch sports.

Rose Lavelle is one I'd the most amazing soccer players in ever watched.