Geowhizzer

Rome

Thoughts & prayers. 

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

theres a bunch of people like this but one of the top ones for me was rip torn....that is people whose name you heard a million times when you were growing up but a person who youve never even seen a picture or knew what he/she did

like rip torn could have been a singer, an actor, hosted a comedy show on the radio in the 30's, broadway guy, movie producer, comic....i just had no clue yet i feel like i heard his name as much as someone like james dean
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

I thought it was this Rip at first

Geowhizzer

Former MLB pitcher and "Ball Four" author Jim Bouton, 80.

https://twitter.com/sabr/status/1149101423541411840

General_Failure

Denise Nickerson, 62, taken off life support. She played Violet in the good Willy Wanka movie.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hunt

Norfolk native and Olympic boxing gold medalist Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker was hit and killed at a busy Virginia Beach intersection, police tell 13News Now.

The accident happened just after 10 p.m. on Sunday at the intersection of Northampton Boulevard and Baker Road. Arriving officers found Whitaker had been hit by a car. He died at the scene.

The driver of the vehicle stayed and spoke with police.

On Monday morning, police confirmed the victim is the 55-year-old boxing legend.

Whitaker's professional career spanned from 1984 to 2001, where he became a four-weight world champion. He won the gold in the 84 Olympics in the Lightweight category, and after retiring, he was inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame in 2006.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Geowhizzer

Elijah "Pumpsie" Green, 85 - The first black player for the Boston Red Sox, the last team to field a black player in 1959.

Geowhizzer

David Hedison, 92 - Played Felix Leiter in two Bond movies, as well as original version of The Fly.