Giving Away 2 Jets Preseason Tickets

Started by Beermonkey, August 14, 2007, 10:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beermonkey

I recently picked up 2 tickets for the 8/30 Jets preseason game, but just found that I have to go out of town that week and can't make it.

If anyone was interested, I was looking to trade for 2 tickets for this Friday's game. Thanks

ice grillin you

pm me your address bm and ill send you two tickets
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Beermonkey

Thanks IGY  :yay'

If anyone wants my Jets tickets, I'll give them away. First person to PM me gets them.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Beermonkey

Quote from: MDS on August 14, 2007, 01:28:24 PM
whore. i woulda taken them.

Then tried to sell them for a quick profit most likely.

MDS

possibly. its the last preseason game, no starters ever play, so its incredibly boring.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.