Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

It's not like Jaccpot had all world qbs in Philly either. In fact, I'd take any one of Washington's QBs over Vick.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 02, 2014, 09:04:07 PM
It's not like Jaccpot had all world qbs in Philly either. In fact, I'd take any one of Washington's QBs over Vick.

true....hes good enough where the qb doesn't matter cause hes gonna run by anyone and get open

also in fairness to mack his qb has not exactly been tearing it up this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 02, 2014, 09:02:06 PM
behind mack is probably the worst #2 and 3 wr's in the nfl....also wash qb's have just been brutal

Foles has been equally brutal

One team values commitment to a program and another doesn't...guess which one has more wins

ice grillin you

lol @ commitment to a program.....that's awesome

Tomahawk

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 02, 2014, 09:11:49 PM

6-2 and they ain't the most talented bunch. You said so yourself (and I disagreed) wash has more talent...so what is it then chips play calling? Gotta be something more to it than that

BigEd76

DGunn confirms the earlier reports of broken collarbone.  MRI tomorrow to determine if he comes back or if he's done for the season

Tomahawk

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 02, 2014, 09:53:27 PM
DGunn confirms the earlier reports of broken collarbone.  MRI tomorrow to determine if he comes back or if he's done for his career in Philly

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 02, 2014, 09:02:06 PM
behind mack is probably the worst #2 and 3 wr's in the nfl....also wash qb's have just been brutal

How is this at all different from Jackson last year? Except for, in Jackson's case, his QB was playing much better.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagles_Legendz

Maclin is on pace for 90 catches, 1600 yards, and 16 TDs.  I was not the world's biggest Maclin fan but he's playing like a top-5 WR in the league this year & even better than Jackson did last season.   Foles probably left 250 yards or so on the field the first few weeks with Maclin too.

Munson

Seriously, I'm not getting the "Worst #2 and #3 WR in the league behind him" comment...it's pretty much the exact same guys that were behind Jackson last year, except this year there's a rookie with some actual athleticism/talent and not Jason Avant.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on November 02, 2014, 09:18:48 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 02, 2014, 09:11:49 PM

6-2 and they ain't the most talented bunch. You said so yourself (and I disagreed) wash has more talent...so what is it then chips play calling? Gotta be something more to it than that

chip is 9 million times the coach gruden is...gruden is a joke of a clown...I agree culture matters but wash culture is way worse than the eagles culture of white doods from the west coast is good

Rome

Nothing says west coast surfers like Shady, Maclin & Jason Peters.

SD

Quote from: Rome on November 03, 2014, 06:08:05 AM
Nothing says west coast surfers like Shady, Maclin & Jason Peters.

Or Maclolm Jenkins, Cary Williams, Demeco Ryans, Fletcher Cox