Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2014, 08:02:55 AM
Quote from: Tomahawk on October 13, 2014, 09:13:13 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on October 13, 2014, 06:08:40 PM
Player Team Pos Comp Att Pct Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Int 1st 1st% Lng 20+ 40+ Sck Rate
Nick Foles PHI QB 141 237 59.5 39.5 1,628 6.9 271.3 10 7 77 32.5 68T 22 4 7 82.0
Kirk Cousins WAS QB 116 188 61.7 37.6 1,571 8.4 314.2 10 8 70 37.2 81T 24 7 7 88.3

GET COUSINS!

i cant wait for chip to get a real qb in this offense

I can't wait for the Eagles to have a legit QB period....it's been since 2003

smeags

such a shame they are stuck with such a major stiff like foles.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

foles isnt bad....but it certainly makes you wonder how good chips offense could be with a good qb. imagine rodgers. or russell wilson.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its not a shame but they could be doing so much better.....imagine having a guy who isnt a statuesque turnover machine
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Or just one receiver who could stretch the field. I mean, could you imagine if they had a guy like that?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

False...I came to the conclusion that Foles is terrible. Draft a new qb right now.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagles_Legendz

I think the Jaguars game and the flack Foles deservedly got from holding the ball forever has gotten in his head a bit.  He can make good throws when in rhythm but I feel like he's so fixated on not being sacked that he often makes terrible decisions now when the pocket collapses around him and doesn't have the physical tools (mobility or arm) to compensate for those decisions.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on October 14, 2014, 01:58:38 PM
Or just one receiver who could stretch the field. I mean, could you imagine if they had a guy like that?

well yeah that too

the system clearly works but system should never take priority over talent....why the farg would you not stock it with the best possible players

Tomahawk

Ask Andy Reid...same story; innovative (at the time) system, but refused to get talent. I don't think Kelly is quite as bad, but then again KKKooper and Casey farging Matthews are still on the team.

Legendz, Foles will have to make a major turnaround after the Super Bowl run begins with the Panthers game, otherwise I'd rather see the Eagles get a new qb.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2014, 02:02:37 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on October 14, 2014, 01:58:38 PM

well yeah that too

the system clearly works but system should never take priority over talent....why the farg would you not stock it with the best possible players

because he didnt want to put up with your boy anymore....he thought he was replaceable. stop. stop. stop. stop. pots. stop. red sign.

ice grillin you

General_Failure

He is replaceable, they just didn't replace him yet. Apparently Chipper wants a replacement that's 6'4, and those just don't show up everyday. Also, they're sure as hell not named Riley Cooper.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Imagine how much better they could be than 5-1.