Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Amazing writer.  I mean calling someone a chicken?  Holy shtein that's farging brilliant prose, bro!

Eagles_Legendz

Bissinger is just trying to make waves for himself.  You can say he's not the future without saying you feel vindictated that he's chickenshtein.  In fact, if there's one thing Foles has shown this year, it's that he's tough and can take a shot and not complain.  Also sort of detracts from his pervious stance that the article presented two even sides in terms of positives and negatives re:Foles if you say you feel vindicated when he plays poorly.

ice grillin you

b-hop and buzz FTW's

killa bees on a swarm

bzzzzzzzzzzz
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Buzz is a joke.

If Foles ever leads a deep playoff run or wins a SB he needs to call Buzz and his love for womens clothing and banging trannies out

ice grillin you

id rather be gay than be a white bread silver spoon fed chickenshtein mother farger from texas

Eagles_Legendz

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2014, 12:14:38 PM
id rather be gay than be a white bread silver spoon fed chickenshtein mother farger from texas

the only thing wrong with nick, besides the jesus shtein, is a lack of talent. otherwise hes got plenty of proper intangibles.

anyone not named eagles fans knew this....buzz is a worthless pile of irrelevancy trying to capture 15 more seconds of the spotlight that dissipated around the time george hw bush was still president.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

But...he wrote Friday Night Lights!

SHow some goddamn respect

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteZach Berman ‏@ZBerm 18m18 minutes ago

J. Maclin on Eagles' (and Nick Foles') struggles on deep balls: "According to y'all, I can't run and he can't throw, so I don't know."

General_Failure

Huh, so he can't run and he's stupid.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

General_Failure

Because of that diss, McCoy's gonna go for 200 yards on that kid's mom.

Also, the league fined the Eagles a 4th round pick next year for circumventing the draft process.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

wait

pimp did mad anti bullying stuff but hes a farging gold chain wearing gangsta

MDS

pimp could murder someone and your knee jerk liberal ass would defend him

let him go...let him go....sing the song from frozen and let him go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.