Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

remember the time shore got drunk and sent me 3 anti semitic private messages? right.

but no its not mean...hes not racist or a raging elderly alcoholic. hes just a normal guy. 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

here we go back to the jerry springer show.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

General_Failure

We've got a long way to go until the draft. I hope somebody on this team gets a couple of felony charges to liven things up around here.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

where dio the troll at?

Quote from: General_Failure on March 21, 2014, 10:15:15 AM
Quote from: shorebird on March 21, 2014, 06:46:10 AM
I caught all kinds of racist bullshtein from igor and his little sidekick, too many beers at the legion, eastern shore rise, and all the other crap that is spewed from the sewer hole of his keyboard. He's still doing it. Been doing it from the start and GF doesn't see it or likes the donations too much.

Or I think maybe the guy that drunk posted about pulling his daughter around by the hair to yell at her maybe could use a little mocking. Or maybe that's irrelevant and you sometimes have dumb opinions. Or maybe I only think the dogpile on IGY is fun when he's actually said something stupid.

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2012, 10:39:50 PM
terrible pick and it has nothing to do with the guy....i have no idea how he will turn out...its the position...they could have went in so many other directions that would have helped the team in the short term

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2012, 11:45:45 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 27, 2012, 11:40:28 PM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 27, 2012, 11:38:40 PM
This is the classic meh pick. Its not Teo, Smith, or Gocong bad but its not somethimg that is exciting.

Was just thinking that while this isn't an exciting pick, it's infinitely better than the project/hybrid guys the Eagles have been grabbing around this time in the draft over the years.

absolutely...like i said its the position not the player thats the problem....which is def better than picking an awful player

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

I think it's "Dio" that's supposed to be in bold

shorebird

Quote from: General_Failure on March 21, 2014, 10:15:15 AM
Quote from: shorebird on March 21, 2014, 06:46:10 AM
I caught all kinds of racist bullshtein from igor and his little sidekick, too many beers at the legion, eastern shore rise, and all the other crap that is spewed from the sewer hole of his keyboard. He's still doing it. Been doing it from the start and GF doesn't see it or likes the donations too much.

Or I think maybe the guy that drunk posted about pulling his daughter around by the hair to yell at her maybe could use a little mocking. Or maybe that's irrelevant and you sometimes have dumb opinions. Or maybe I only think the dogpile on IGY is fun when he's actually said something stupid.

Wow, must have struck a nerve for you to go that far back even if it never happened quite like that.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 21, 2014, 07:17:22 AM
lol you wanted him over vick....you are a football genius!

vick is a pos qb and ive said it from the day he was acquired

i know its hard because you are an ancient backwoods white dood but you really need to let the racism go....the bitterness is making you think opposite things.....things like i love vick and hate foles

the mexicans have taken your jobs you cornhole cranial lump and you aint gettin them back.....DEAL with it!

From Nick Foles and Vick, to Mexicans taking my job.

Quote from: shorebird on October 13, 2013, 05:40:24 PM
Buh Bye, sayanora, adios, and all that shtein.

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2013, 06:42:54 PM
Quote from: shorebird on October 15, 2013, 05:24:21 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 13, 2013, 05:50:37 PM
elder white piles on the negro qb when he didnt even play
Quote from: MDS on October 14, 2013, 02:48:02 AM
the white backup qb has won two games in place of the negro starter who beat the shtein out of dogs

cottman and frankford crowd STAND UP
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2013, 02:49:21 AM
eastern shore RISE!!
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2013, 02:56:15 AM
i hate vick more than anyone....but i hate him cause hes a bad qb....not cause i think foles is good....much less think foles is the second coming of the great white hope which is whats about to happen with the romey shore musnon crowd
Quote from: MDS on October 14, 2013, 02:59:04 AM
oh no doubt...they cant help themselves

Really? This is what this turns into?

Be proud of what this shteinhole has become GF.

GREAT WHITE FOLES!!

This is what I was talking about. You must have forgot. Drunk maybe? Great White Foles?

Keep those donations coming.

ice grillin you

you just quoted a post saying how much I hate vick right after you said I loved vick cause hes black

make your mind up

shorebird

No, No, Noooooo. You will never like Foles because he's white. It's obvious to everyone but you and anyone who likes Foles over Vick is racist, white, and a republican dirt bag.

shorebird

Quote from: MDS on March 21, 2014, 03:08:13 PM
remember the time shore got drunk and sent me 3 anti semitic private messages? right.

but no its not mean...hes not racist or a raging elderly alcoholic. hes just a normal guy. 

Ha! Yeah I was drunk as a monkey then. Anti semitic? Don't remember that part. But anyway, I was trashed. You never post drunk, that's the really scary part that you think the way you do sober.

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on March 21, 2014, 05:51:05 PM
anyone who likes Foles over Vick is racist, white, and a republican dirt bag.

no just you

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 21, 2014, 05:54:20 PM
Quote from: shorebird on March 21, 2014, 05:51:05 PM
anyone who likes Foles over Vick is racist, white, and a republican dirt bag.

no just you

...and not every other elder white east of the Chesapeake.

ice grillin you

shorebird

Well, maybe I shouldn't say you don't like Foles because he's white, there might be a white player out there you like, but I've never seen it.

Foles is much too white for you. Big, goofy, and whiter than rice. And a hell of a qb which burns your ass.

ice grillin you

you saying hes a hell of a qb concerns me far more than his skin color

dont we want white qbs for their intellect?.....its linebackers and corners that need melanin