Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

People see me with my Eagles stuff on and all they want to ask about is what they're going to do with Foles. I've probably had 40 people ask me and the latest was a 70 year old Chinese couple.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 06, 2018, 09:34:55 AM
People see me with my Eagles stuff on and all they want to ask about is what they're going to do with Foles. I've probably had 40 people ask me and the latest was a 70 year old Chinese couple.

I've been asked by many who the starter would be next year.  Like (barring injury) there's any doubt.

QB Eagles

A lot of it is other fanbases wanting to get Wentz. Like the Eagles are farging stupid.

Don Ho

We need a statement/press release from the board we can all use.  Got the same question everywhere I went yesterday.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Zanshin

So, yeah, Fisher...he landed on his feet.

https://www.facebook.com/james.wilder.1088/videos/164184247697322/

Sgt PSN

Haha...I just watched that and was coming to post it.

Remember when people wanted Fisher for the Eagles?  Not recently but maybe like 10 years ago.

Zanshin

Totally. In their defense, it looked like a way better idea a decade ago.

Sgt PSN

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was on board with Fisher back towards the end of the Reid era.  I didn't even think he was all that, but he wasn't Andy which was good enough for me at the time.

Eagles_Legendz

After watching the nfl films cut of the game, he will always be a sports hero of mine.  He had the best stretch of performances by a philly athlete on the biggest stage in my lifetime.  No false bravado, no fake swagger - he just went out there and dominated and was cool as could be the whole time.  Not to use it to take another shot at 5 but watching the mic'd up and how he's conducted himself the last three weeks and he really was the anti-McNabb.

Even with all the Jesus stuff, I hope this dude gets a statue in philly for it.

Zanshin

I was thinking that. It's ALMOST worth waiting for him to do it. McNabb, in addition to not being able to show up in big spots, would have been a goddamn nightmare. He's insufferable now... Can you imagine if he actually won anything important? Only thing to offset that is the reality of how awesome it would have been for Dawkins.

Rome

Ancient Chinese Secret?

Sgt PSN

Wha Eagers do wit Nick Fores an Calson Rentz?  They tlade one for dlaft pick? 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on February 07, 2018, 06:48:39 PM

Ancient Chinese Secret?

Unfortunately Rome there's only about 4 of us on this board who remember that commercial.