Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2012, 10:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 12, 2017, 11:20:03 AM
welcome to philadelphia sports

the eagles dont get to take other cities teams and win two superbowls in 15 minutes....that only happens to cities who didnt even have a farging franchise until a minute ago

in this world you dont win anything for 60 years and you have franchise qb's go out for the year barely a quarter into a possible superbowl season and MVP qb's go down a spit and a throw away from the playoffs in which you were going to be the number one seed.....oh also there was this time the best WR in the league got hurt right before the playoffs

so take your double rainbows and teacup pigs and shove them up your ass

what is a teacup pig?

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 12, 2017, 12:33:33 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 12, 2017, 11:20:03 AM
welcome to philadelphia sports

the eagles dont get to take other cities teams and win two superbowls in 15 minutes....that only happens to cities who didnt even have a farging franchise until a minute ago

in this world you dont win anything for 60 years and you have franchise qb's go out for the year barely a quarter into a possible superbowl season and MVP qb's go down a spit and a throw away from the playoffs in which you were going to be the number one seed.....oh also there was this time the best WR in the league got hurt right before the playoffs

so take your double rainbows and teacup pigs and shove them up your ass

what is a teacup pig?

the new puppies
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

they are very small J, meaning tastier, more tender bacon.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 12, 2017, 11:25:40 AM
damn right i do....if you dont after this then you dont have a friggin soul and i dont have time for people like that....this one will ring out horror for years to come

omg the horror.

how can anyone take this ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

making a mental note to re-read the 40 pages of discussion about the first super bowl winning qb in eagle history

General_Failure

Quote from: General_Failure on April 27, 2012, 10:40:21 PM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 27, 2012, 10:39:34 PM
Not a huge fan of this pick but Andy seems to know what he is doing with QBs.

The great thing is nobody else seems to know what to do with his QBs, making those inevitable 2nd round picks just a little higher.

As true today as it ever was.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

I looked through the thread, and I'm happy to say I was encouraging and not an icehole. At least in this instance.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 07, 2016, 01:26:50 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on February 07, 2016, 12:11:44 PM
I know you think the Sanchize is still the guy, but they're not going to go with him regardless of how many slightly better quarterbacks they have.

Sanchez would be better than Foles

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Quote from: Munson on March 13, 2017, 08:49:22 AM
Folesy!

Apparently I was the first one to post in here when they reacquired him. So I'll take all the credit.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: MDS on February 07, 2016, 12:38:18 PM
on no planet can i stomach that talentless sloth coming back

stop talking forever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on February 07, 2016, 12:40:00 PM
I'd rather go with an unknown like Chase Daniels or even a rookie...we already know what we have in Foles. I just can't see them bringing him back for any reason.

bahaha
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS