2006 Point & Laugh at the taterskins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Could EXTREMESKINS help our 2007 taterskins with some decisions this offseason?

It is obvious how much coach Gibbs cares about and respects taterskins fans. It is also obvious that both players and coaches frequent EXTREMESKINS.

The thing is, is that our threads on some of the same subject matters tend to be all over the place with regards to opinions and it's kind of hard to really get a good idea as to what fans would really like done. Sujects like how to handle the Portis, Betts situation, what to do with the sixth pick, McIntosh, Archuleta...etc.

What I was wondering was, maybe if the mods created organized polls on some of these subject matters, everyone (including taterskins players and staff) could get a better, overall consensus on how the fans feel about important team matters. I'm not saying that we would magically get things done OUR WAY by doing something like this. I was just thinking of ways to maybe help influence the decision makers a little bit.

Thoughts?

wow X infinity
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Beermonkey

I found this post by our little buddy, The Mayor, over on the DTC boards. It was posted a few days before the Giants game. The post itself isn't very funny, though when you consider it's from that pasty, little, gangsta-poser, it's pretty ironic.  It's like him posting Creme Brulee recipes or tips on how to use a "Bedazzler" to personalize your taterskins jersey.

QuoteWell, its going to rain on Saturday for sure, what times, I don't know, When you have a rain game, proper gear is a must. Been to a few rainers, so im going to give some suggestions.

Boots it all starts with the footwear, waterproof boots are a must. I hope this is self explanitory. Jeans, (2 pair), one for the tailgate, one for the game. An extra shirt and/or jersey isnt a bad idea either. A rainjacket is recomended, (I wear my jersey over a yellow waterproof jacket), remember, it will be chilly. Remember, your seat in the stadium will be wet, so take a towel or something to wipe it down before you sit down. If you can create a rainproof barrier around your body, you can enjoy the game with no worries.

Trust me, I'm The Mayor for a reason.

Next week's post will be "Drinking Pinot Gris Through a Traffic Cone: A Tailgate Faux Pas"

Quasimoto

Well at 5-11 and their season over the best part of laughing at the taterskins is about to end right after the playoffs.  Their SuperBowl... the OFFSEASON!

PhillyGirl

Damn, another season, another fantabulous thread about pointing and laughing at the Skins.

Time to start the 2007 one, since their offseason started.  :yay :yay :yay
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2007, 10:14:43 AM
Could EXTREMESKINS help our 2007 taterskins with some decisions this offseason?

It is obvious how much coach Gibbs cares about and respects taterskins fans. It is also obvious that both players and coaches frequent EXTREMESKINS.

The thing is, is that our threads on some of the same subject matters tend to be all over the place with regards to opinions and it's kind of hard to really get a good idea as to what fans would really like done. Sujects like how to handle the Portis, Betts situation, what to do with the sixth pick, McIntosh, Archuleta...etc.

What I was wondering was, maybe if the mods created organized polls on some of these subject matters, everyone (including taterskins players and staff) could get a better, overall consensus on how the fans feel about important team matters. I'm not saying that we would magically get things done OUR WAY by doing something like this. I was just thinking of ways to maybe help influence the decision makers a little bit.

Thoughts?

wow X infinity

That can't be real.  No way.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 03, 2007, 09:53:59 AM
QuoteCould EXTREMESKINS help our 2007 taterskins with some decisions this offseason?

Thoughts?

If baby Jesus is real, he will let this happen for me.  He will let the braintrust of ES have input into free agent signings and their draft pick. 

methdeez

Best. Thread. Ever.
Except for last year. And probably next year. Yay to having the most hilarously delusional team in the NFL in our division.