Week 3 - Lions: Everyone Is Injured

Started by MDS, September 16, 2019, 12:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Meh

Red zone sucked and didn't like that pass to Mack

General_Failure

Not as good a start as I would have liked, but it'll do. I sure hope the defense doesn't let Stafford lob his way down the field for a TD on this drive.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Hey, this week it'll be the special teams that lets up awful big plays! Improvement?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Quote from: General_Failure on September 22, 2019, 01:11:59 PM
Not as good a start as I would have liked, but it'll do. I sure hope the defense doesn't let Stafford lob his way down the field for a TD on this drive.

I shouldn't have taken that monkey's paw from the antiques store.

Don Ho

Who the farg is number 36?  he should be castrated on site what a weak ass effort
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Smart defense by lions double-team Ertz and let these other scabs try beat you
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Damn you Doug get that farging ball in Howard's hands

General_Failure

Howard's never going to get more carries if he doesn't allow them to have more second and third downs.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

How are you gonna get pushed back with six offensive linemen?

Don Ho

Nice run by Ginger but lions linebackers are so much better than what the Eagles put out there

General_Failure

Gee, I wonder if they'll go for a QB sneak.

General_Failure

General_Failure

It's seriously like 20% of the crowd wearing Kelly Green. It's time to retire this teal stuff.