Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

these brits are pretty good.

phattymatty

also is there a strategic reason rapinoe is not playing yet or is she hurt?

Diomedes

hurt supposedly...didn't play at all...we'll see

pretty impressed with the ref. no /s. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Rome

That was fun.  Nerve-wracking as hell but fun.

They do bring out the loons, though.  Some of the most staggeringly homophobic and sexist shtein I've ever read on social media has been directed at them, and just because one of them took a knee a few years ago.

People have some darkness in their souls, folks.  That part is depressing. 

Diomedes

Ertz with a strong challenge.  I love Rose Lavell.  U.S. looks frustrated.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Beautiful goal from Lavelle

Rome

The best sports experience of my life was watching the Birds win.  This is second.  I don't care if you hate soccer... this shtein is legit.  These women are awe-inspiring.  And *they* are world fargING champs.   Again.

✊🏻❤️🇺🇸

Don Ho

That was a home game for Mexico at Soldier Field tonight.  Sorry 'Merica, you'll never embrace this beautiful game like the rest of the world.

Enjoyed the afternoon at the local futsal facility with our high school summer league team we coach.  That is such an awesome game, 5 v 5, fast paced and exciting as hell.  This facility is about a year old and state of the art. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

the crowd tonight at a non competitive womens game is well more than double what the men got in june for a knockout gold cup game

then carli lloyd scored and did an eagles celebration.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

wrong white girl.

Rome

50,000 showed up to watch a women's soccer scrimmage.

I'm not saying the country isn't a total disaster but that's pretty awesome. 

ice grillin you

what's an eagles celebration?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome