Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

deshaun Jackson might be the best qb in the nfl so if that's best case they did pretty good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Hitting the sauce a little early today or are you still hammered from the Derby?

Tomahawk

Pimpin' is always on is mind

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 06, 2018, 11:25:59 AM
deshaun Jackson might be the best qb in the nfl so if that's best case they did pretty good

He's so great you didn't get his last name right (it's Watson, Sherlock)

Once it was RG3, recently it was Dak, now its Dr. Watson

ice grillin you

always pimp

and there isn't a better qb in the nfl under 35 better than him

sorry to hurt your feelings

Quote from: Tomahawk on May 06, 2018, 03:09:21 PM
Pimpin' is always on is mind

this man knows what's up

Rome

They all look alike to you.  Its ok.  We know. 

MDS

i love watson but he has 6 starts and a bunch of his stats are garbage time

the talent is scary but we shall see how he adapts to dc's having more film on him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I think Watson is amazing but after RGIII, I don't fully trust any QB after one elite year and an ACL.

Same goes for Wentz, I'm sad to say.

On the other hand, I can easily see them both owning the NFL next season. They both have demonstrated the complete set of physical and mental tools to shatter defenses.

hbionic

I'm not a particularly trusting person after a torn ACL.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

So new rule is if you're not going to stand for the Anthem you need to stay in the locker room. The team not the player faces a fine if a player breaks the rule. I don't know if you chose to stand but do the Malcolm fist in the air or locked arms whether that constitutes a fine.

ice grillin you

this so disingenuously disgusting from a group of zesty men and a repug league acting behind a dictatorial president and his deplorables who make up most of their fanbase

"shall stand and show respect for the flag and anthem."

QB Eagles

How silly is it that there even is an anthem at sports games. People are there to watch guys toss the ball around, not for that Hail Caesar shtein. I don't know the history, but it seems like something some icehole made up during World War I to sell war bonds, and ever since we can't get rid of it without being called unpatriotic.

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on May 23, 2018, 12:49:14 PM
I don't know if you chose to stand but do the Malcolm fist in the air or locked arms whether that constitutes a fine.

if this is true and nothing changes before next season im done with my eagle season tickets....farg this league....even supposedly progressive lurie voted for this bullshtein

QuoteArt Rooney of the Steelers said while it was not defined, he believes that raising a fist and linking arms during the playing of the anthem also would constitute disrespect of the anthem.

QB Eagles

Everyone who voted was in favor of the policy, but not every owner voted.

ice grillin you

if you arent against it you are for it