"Gold Digger" Parody Video - WTF?

Started by Rome, January 11, 2006, 08:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Chow down girl, go 'head chow down. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MadMarchHare

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 11, 2006, 08:40:03 PM
Chow down girl, go 'head chow down. 

Yeah, get that out of your head.  I won't be able to fall asleep tonight. >:(
Anyone but Reid.

qwert246

phillymic2000

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

Sgt PSN

I kept singing the "Chow down girl, go 'head chow down" part at work today and no one knew what the hell I was talking about.  I tried to play it for them but the link won't work on gov't computers.  :-\

Sgt PSN

phillymic2000

Feva

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 12, 2006, 08:43:59 PM
Welcome to the
IGY School of Dance.  Enroll today!!

Damn... by looking into the camera, he confirmed what I feared:  He knew he was being taped while he did that shtein.  :o

Too bad he didn't keep trying to do the Kid 'N Play "jump" and end up busting his head wide open.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

phillymic2000

QuoteToo bad he didn't keep trying to do the Kid 'N Play "jump" and end up busting his head wide open.

That is the best part of the video, he tries it about three times. It would have been nice to see him fall on his face...