"Arrested" cancelled

Started by PhillyGirl, November 11, 2005, 02:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Boooo! There are about 3 decent shows on television and they insist on cancelling two of them repeatedly. Motherfargers.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Great.  Now my old lady is gonna cry when she hears this, and I'm gonna have to eat her out to make it better.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Quote from: Diomedes on November 11, 2005, 02:41:35 PM
Great.  Now my old lady is gonna cry when she hears this, and I'm gonna have to eat her out to make it better.

:-D :-D :-D

I can just picture her stubbing her toe  against some piece of furniture and her balling and crying in pain and you getting down there and eating her out......man....that's hot.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MURP

MDS

i need to join a blue man group.  :-[

yea, us devoted fans wont get down easily. and even if we have to take a chubbie, we'll suck it up.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Susquehanna Birder

Fox said Thursday that it will pull "Arrested Development" and "Kitchen Confidential" off the schedule for the remaining three Mondays of the November sweep, replacing them with a rerun of the previous episode of "Prison Break" leading into an original episode of the serialized drama.

"Arrested" and "Kitchen" are set to return to their time slots with original episodes December 5, following the fall finale of "Prison Break" on November 28.

Attention network fargheads: You obviously don't understand that moving shtein around like this and playing "now it's on, now it's not" is exactly why shows like this don't pick up ratings.

Fellow fans, you had to know that "Arrested" was doomed when they moved it to Monday nights.

MURP

Wingspan

if people watched it, it wouldnt be canceled.

:P

that being said, i saw it a few times, and laughed a little.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: MURP on November 11, 2005, 03:06:36 PM

you can watch this hilarity instead.  Dio will love the last 10 seconds. 

I don't even have to click on the link to know what it is. I saw the first half of that two-hour nastiness. That woman is friggin' nuts.

SunMo

it's not hard to understand why people make fun of religion.  that lady was so out of control.

oh yeah, and a hypocrite too.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Quote from: Wingspan on November 11, 2005, 03:07:18 PM
if people watched it, it wouldnt be canceled.

:P

that being said, i saw it a few times, and laughed a little.

it got better overall ratings, and better ratings in 18-49 this time last year than the war at home (which got picked up for a full season), and the war at home blew a bigger simpsons lead-in. fox had no reason to move to the 8pm mondays, where with no lead in and no advertising, it was destined to die. fox totally dropped the ball on this one. it was doing fine last year at 830, and given a full year after the simpsons, would be set. but no. they suck. im hoping that some other network picks it up, but it doesnt seem likely. its just a frickin joke that this show is gonna die and the war at home is still alive and american dad is still alive when they would do worse than arrested in their given time slots.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

you seem to care a little to much about the future of jason bateman
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

its the best show on tv. it shouldnt die.

MURP

teen wolf 2 is the greatest movie ever made.