2017 College Football

Started by ice grillin you, May 25, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

SD

ice grillin you

the georgia defense in the second half was comical
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't believe my eyes

Georgia monumental choke

From the stupid wildcat shtein to not having Chubb and Michele on the field

To the first down sack in OT and a 41yd damn bomb

Unfargingreal

MDS

who is this alabama qb and why didnt he play until the 2nd half of the title game

ice grillin you

the billion 3rd and longs the ga defense gave up is what lost it...just couldnt get off the field...its was embarrassing

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 09, 2018, 12:16:34 AM
who is this alabama qb and why didnt he play until the 2nd half of the title game

he needs to stop thanking his lord and savoir jesus christ

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 09, 2018, 12:20:33 AM
the billion 3rd and longs the ga defense gave up is what lost it...just couldnt get off the field...its was embarrassing

Several big missed calls on Georgia too

I want to hear the justification for no Chubb and Michele and the two stupid wildcat runs with like 7:00 to go

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 09, 2018, 12:14:10 AM
I don't believe my eyes

Georgia monumental choke
Especially since on the winning play it looked like Georgia was in a cover-2 with the CB staying with the WR - the perfect defense to stop that exact play. Gotta hand it to that freshman QB, great pass. I thought they were cooked after that 16 yard sack but that made for a better ending.

Don Ho

Hawaii - same high school as Mariota, Timmy Chang, Jason Gesser. 

He actually got some quality time in this season as a true frshman.  Did not play a down against Clemson last week though.

He is a great kid and was a man child last year in local high school.  Recruited by everyone and when he chose Alabama the whole state said "WTF?  they have Hurtz and Tua will never see the field."  Everyone thought he should have chose UCLA or USC where Darnold and Rosen will be gone in a year.

State is in shock as it's been Hawaii QB's in the spotlight all week.

McKenzie Milton and UCF
Mariota and the KC playoff game
Tagaviloa tonight

Next great one is supposed to be this kid Sol-Jay Maiava from Kahuku High School who committed to Michigan last year - as a Freshman.  Apparently Georgia is after him now. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on January 09, 2018, 03:42:38 AM
He actually got some quality time in this season as a true frshman.

he actually didnt...his entire season consisted of mopping up a handful of blowouts