Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: hunt on February 22, 2019, 09:08:08 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on February 22, 2019, 08:10:06 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/ex-coast-guard-lieutenant-ordered-held-for-14-days-while-government-weighs-terrorism-related-charges-in-his-planning-of-widespread-terrorist-attack/2019/02/21/57918f12-3573-11e9-854a-7a14d7fec96a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.205bc52a0aab

we are now 48 hrs out from this and there hasnt been a single word spoken about it from trump or ANY republican congress person....par for the course from trump as he is a literal white nationalist but not a single republican at all is stunning....and even more stunning is not a word from the farging justice department...some historian can probably correct me but it has to be the biggest plot against the government since the lincoln assassination and the right is literally acting like it didnt happen

it truly is a sickening and frightening time we are in right now

amen! this should be the biggest one of the biggest stories of our lifetimes....but some actor lied, so.....

White people are always looking for ways to be the victim, you know this
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Munson

JFC. I'm gonna just hope that's another round of "things that never happened".
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

I guess we're going to spend money on bulletproof stall doors now.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

That's sickening but not surprising from this administration

Where's all the omg love teh troopz motherfargers who should be supporting the fact a soldier who died has her kid abandoned?

General_Failure

Obviously they're honoring this fallen hero by removing the bad hombre that tricked her into having his anchor baby.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

General_Failure

Followup: F.B.I. Arrests Leader of Right-Wing Militia That Detained Migrants in New Mexico

QuoteHector Balderas, New Mexico's attorney general, said federal agents had arrested the leader, Larry Mitchell Hopkins, who had been operating under the alias Johnny Horton Jr. Mr. Balderas said in a statement that Mr. Hopkins was arrested on charges of firearms possession by a felon.

"This is a dangerous felon who should not have weapons around children and families," Mr. Balderas said. "Today's arrest by the F.B.I. indicates clearly that the rule of law should be in the hands of trained law enforcement officials, not armed vigilantes."

The firearms charge against Mr. Hopkins is relatively minor. But it is likely the start of a deeper investigation into his activities and those of the militia, and opens the way for the authorities to bring more serious charges like kidnapping and impersonating a police officer or an employee of the United States.

Rome

This is a dangerous felon who should not possess weapons. 

Period. Full stop. 

ice grillin you

This arrest might make people vote for Trump.  Let him loose. 

ice grillin you

Saudi Arabia executed 37 people today, including Mutjaba al-Sweikat. Mujtaba was arrested at King Fahd International Airport, on his way to begin his studies at Western Michigan University.He was 17 yrs old when arrested.

ice grillin you