NBA Fantasy

Started by ice grillin you, September 28, 2007, 02:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

both playoff games ended 5-5

lol
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i choked hard and am going to lose the tie breaker

true story: willy cauley stein needed an offensive rebound for me to win and had one in his hands with 7 seconds left in the game but bobbled it out of bounds
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yahoo ripped my opponent off....he doesnt know this but they somehow did give me an extra offensive rebound which allowed me to tie him in that category and win...i was watching the last game of the day in real time and cauley stein did not get one

ice grillin you

i stand corrected....there was a stat correction and saric was credited with an extra OREB

phattymatty

what was the tie breaker? somehow i won too.

ice grillin you

first one is regular season h2h

the second one is laughable...whoever is the higher seed wins..lol

MDS

ill never understand why they dont offer better tiebreakers in their system...after h2h you should pick the category (like say, fg%) that you want to be the breaker

ice grillin you

i would do better record against playoff teams or even better record against the highest place finisher from the regular season and work your way down the standings...at least thats not totally random like an individual stat is...overall record is also skewed because of the teams at the bottom of the league who stop playing half way thru the season...if you do records against other playoff teams its legit

MDS

somehow survived a furious matty run to win the semis

your boy vs. havas in the finals...this some knicks/lakers tv ratings bonanza shtein

ice grillin you

if it comes down to it i lose the tiebreaker 15-14

phattymatty

all I had to do was start sweet lou yesterday to win.

ice grillin you

last Monday for whatever reason you started Lou over Isaiah Thomas

think you would have won if you had flipped that too

MDS

i feel like im going to murder havas this week

ice grillin you

if you dont win you pulled the gag of all time.....i have the better team but i have two players on thursday and you have a full lineup

i also only have two players on saturday

the schedule gods were not on my side