attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

dont worry about little dude, when i pull the upset over sus alls i need is a congratulatory pat on the back
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

im too tired to go on a rant but lets just say sus is getting a kick to the nuts next time i see him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

that would be a shame since sus isnt even in the baseball league
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

then clearly i have no idea who i was talking to that night

ice grillin you

what was used as the tiebreaker in your game

MDS

era, its a yahoo system rule

pretty much the biggest pile of bullshtein in the history of fantasy sports but you know whatever

ice grillin you

MDS

is there is a payout for 3rd place or am i just farged in the ass like chris cooley on a wednesday morning

ice grillin you

MDS

hey johnny free case of bud light lime to who wins our 3rd place game?

MDS

yahoo fantasy baseball is up

is there going to be a league

i might or might not care

PhillyPhreak54

rjs246

I am considering doing this shtein this year. Please kill me.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

im doing my league again...cf members are of course welcome...not to be a fantasy nerd but its a semi serious league so if you dont plan on doing your lineup every day for the whole year (regardless of what plce youre in)...or dont know basebal...then please dont consider getting n...i have to offer to last years participants first but i know of at least one who wont be in it

10 teams
one utl (dh) position NO flex positions
live draft date tbd
$25 entry fee winner take all

pm me if you want a spot...first received get the first available spot and so on

phreak youre in

PhillyPhreak54

Cool..I'm ready.

Chico's Bail Bonds are headed to spring training.