Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

phattymatty

uncle joe called weed a gateway drug today. quite the progressive.

General_Failure

Anywhere else in the world would consider Biden a right winger. Here, he's the liberal savior I guess.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

The Democratic Party has its share of conservative cowards and Biden is playing to them.  That's fine.  I'd rather have his creaking old ass in there over Trump any day.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Nunes is a bitch

He keeps making it about the whistleblower. Page one of the official Cheeto Dick playbook : distract distract distract

Geowhizzer

Still several months away, but Buttigieg is leading in both Iowa and New Hampshire.

Munson

That New Hampshire poll had 250 respondents, definitely not reliable at all
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Tomahawk

Quote from: Munson on November 19, 2019, 08:23:57 PM

Fake news

The real news is that even though just about any candidate is better than Trump, the American citizen will never benefit as long as all three branches continue to collude with each other.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Munson on November 19, 2019, 08:23:57 PM

I'm probably distantly related to most of them.  Totally reliable!

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson