Week 1 - Falcons: Banner Night, Bitches

Started by MDS, August 06, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

in honor of j's triumphant return and this game being 1 month away, lets get it going

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I'm looking forward to what happens if they lose. The hot takes are going to fly, the WIP calls for Foles are going to be going strong, and someone in a MAGA hat will try to blame it all on Michael Bennett.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

thank you for the honor, lil guy!

Yeah if they lose it'll be 24x7 of Folezzzzz

Rome

Why would they call for Foles when he'll be the starter?

Also - farg Trump.  I'd love it if we could never mention that horse's ass again.

phattymatty

General_Failure

I'll be honest, I don't feel good about a playoff run with Sudfeld.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Damn, Week 1 arrived sooner than I thought.

SD

The scoreboard scroll being on top of the screen is driving me nuts. As if preseason wasn't unwatchable enough already

phattymatty

oops thought this was game thread.  preseason blows.

MDS

stop talking about the preseason you dorks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

It's on my second score palindrome birthday...Eagles will win for sure

SD

So Wentz said week 1 is gonna be close. Sit him. It's a week and a half until their second game, I don't see the need to rush the guy.

ice grillin you

either the doctors clear him to play and he plays or they dont and he sits

you dont sit him cause they get an extra 48 hrs of rest week one...either his knee is 100% or its not...when its 100 he plays

i mean i suppose game shape comes into play as well but the fact that they open on a thursday should have absolutely nothing to do with it

i lean towards him not being ready just because hes not going to play in the preseason and he hasnt even done any 11 on 11 for over two weeks.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

sit wentz until louisville slugger loses a game.

MDS

up until a few weeks i thought he was going to play....now im in the NO camp

feels like it could be a week or 2 into the season.

foles is playing thursday even though he hasnt practiced a ton which tells you its quite realistic its him in the opener