2018 Flyers: They'll Still Suck

Started by Geowhizzer, July 01, 2018, 12:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: AO1 on February 19, 2019, 07:27:00 PM
Complete shteinshow

Not getting the game.  Blacked out on NHL.tv, but not available on any local channel in Naples.  Didn't feel like playing dodge the virus to get it on my computer.

SD

They're playing sloppy and turning the puck over in their own end. Hart looks lost and was pulled for Elliott with 8 minutes to go in the first.

Geowhizzer

Gudas suspended two games for high sticking Nikita Kucherov last night.  No argument there, Gudas was just dumb.

MDS

the flyers are garbage but taryn hatcher is legit bonkers tonight
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Elliot is losing starting tomorrow.

Geowhizzer

Now the Flyers are saying Hart has a "lower body injury."  Minimum 10 days.

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

The best they could do is Ryan Hartman and a 4th which turns into a 3rd if Nash wins a playoff round? Awful trade.

ice grillin you

i dont know how much better they could have expected

hartman has 7 less pts than simmonds and is 6 years younger
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Hartman's a UFA at the end of the season so any stat comparison is irrelevant. At the bare minimum I thought they'd get a 2nd

Geowhizzer

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds