2019 Draft Discussion

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 24, 2019, 10:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I've heard a lot of talking and tweeting heads today saying that Marquis Brown is a likely target of the Eagles.

Not sure I'm down with that. He's like 165.

Also people think Agholor could be dealt.

MDS

if theres 1 thing i know its that every piece of information around the draft is complete and utter bs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Absolutely.

Although I really want to believe the report that Snyder has taken over control of their first round pick

Don Ho

this year has trading down written all over it.

Lot's of Marquis Brown to birds chatter out there.  Given up on mocks - every position but QB and TE has been predicted.

Saw one, may have been one of the ESPN mocks that had the birds taking that DT from Mississippi State, Jeffery Simmons.  Torn ACL during a February workout, was considered a top 15 pick before that.  will miss most or all of 2019 season but he's worth the risk.  After Sydney Jones I'm lukewarm on that scenario.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Goodell destroyed the draft for me by moving it into the middle of the week.

Between that and having a personnel department I semi-trust, I could not care less about what the Birds do. Hopefully it'll turn out okay.

Eagles_Legendz

This is easily the least knowledgeable I am about a draft in 20 years.  Read no mocks, no articles.

phattymatty

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 25, 2019, 03:26:29 AM
Goodell destroyed the draft for me by moving it into the middle of the week.

Yep not sure I've even seen the first round since it changed.

MDS

"destroyed" is an operative word

more people are watching the draft now than before. so its certainly more convenient for a majority of the population, and as good democrats, you should cede to the consensus. but for certain people, the all day sat/sun thing was certainly more enjoyable.

im anti draft and think all players should choose where they sign so i dont care
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on April 25, 2019, 07:48:18 AM
This is easily the least knowledgeable I am about a draft in 20 years.  Read no mocks, no articles.

Same. I know the players from watching CFB but haven't seen one mock or article.

All these armchair draft "experts" now thanks to twitter ruin it.

General_Failure

I'm just hoping for some hot takes we can look back at later and laugh at.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

We'll be mocking this draft for the next 6 months.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

More I look at this O Line, I have no problem if they go that route in the first round.  Need to address post Peters immediately. 

Matt Pryor
Jordon Mailata
Big V

That's it, those are the only O Linemen drafted the past 5 years.  Not good. 

Don Ho

Forgot Seumalu but he'll replace Kelce.

Don Ho

Don Ho

The dude in the Eagles jacket looks like Spudz