Chris Long, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, March 28, 2017, 11:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 28, 2017, 02:45:39 PM
Quote from: MDS on March 28, 2017, 01:19:24 PM
looking at his twitter hes a goofball

gonna be really popular with eagles fan until he spouts out some liberal shtein that riles up the neanderthal trumpers.

It's already widespread knowledge that he's skipping the WH visit. Trumpers already riled up and probably fake boycotting the team already.

eagles fans have little clue whats happening outside of dallas and philly...they might know theres a list of people not going to the white house but they dont know a single name on the list
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on March 28, 2017, 01:19:24 PM
looking at his twitter hes a goofball

gonna be really popular with eagles fan until he spouts out some liberal shtein that riles up the neanderthal trumpers.

lol no doubt

Rome

Long is donating his first six game checks ($375K) to fund a scholarship for kids in C'Ville. 

Awesome. 

QB Eagles

Eagaholic

And next they will erect a statue of him in front of that incense.

General_Failure

As soon as their order from Bad Dragon arrives the shrine will be complete.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Walter Payton man of the year award

QB Eagles

Honored for community contributions such as building the world's first Nick Foles shrine and trolling Fletcher Cox on Twitter.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Thought he'd maybe play one more season so he could sport his cool new Darth Vader patch

Diomedes

Well then, it's Barnett and Graham as the first team ends...and the second rotation is Vinny Curry and...?   Sweat? Shareef?

I'm good with the starters but the other guys will see a lot of snaps in this system and .... I dunno.  Not feeling like they'll be making life easy for the secondary.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Sweat is legit.  Dude can play.  I don't think Curry makes the final cut, actually. 

As for Long, even though he only played two years in Philly, he's an all-time Eagle as far as I'm concerned.

Vaya Con Dios, Chris.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 19, 2019, 07:55:09 AM
Sweat is legit.  Dude can play. 

serious question and I ask this as a fan of the guy but how the farg do you know this?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

You know he played at FSU, right?