Raiders Game

Started by rjs246, June 24, 2005, 02:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I'm terrified to ask this, because on the off chance that I did stumble by and meet you jerks, it may actually destroy the space time continuum (I have sworn to never meet anyone from a message board b/c they are all inevitably going to be raging losers who can't possibly deal with my alcoholism and massive balls), but where do you freaks tailgate for games at the Linc? I assmue you have a usual spot that you occupy for the 12 hours leading up to a game. I'm going to be in town for at least one game, and possibly more this season.

I'm sure that I could read through some of the other threads and figure it out on my own but who has the time?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

Sus can post a map for ya. 

General_Failure

Hopefully one that requires driving off one of those unfinished ramps on 95.

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

yea im going to go to this tailgate, with no ticket, just so i can witness this.  im gonna get you so drunk, u won't be able to go into the game, then ill take yer ticket cause it would be unthinkable to have it go to waste. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Yeti

I'm a raging loser.  I'll be there.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: MURP on June 24, 2005, 04:03:13 PM
Sus can post a map for ya. 

Farg that. If you're too lazy to search old threads, so am I.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

There's one born evevery minute.

mussa

whoa nice map, im for hire if u need a new one ;)
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Susquehanna Birder

No thanks...this one (or others similar to it) have worked well for years. Plus, I don't need to worry about animal blood getting on my map...   :poison

Yeti

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on June 25, 2005, 02:16:50 PM
No thanks...this one (or others similar to it) have worked well for years. Plus, I don't need to worry about animal blood getting on my map...   :poison

Did.......did Sus just.....Holy shtein, I think Sus just made a joke!
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Rome

General_Failure

Porta potty? Oh, that's not the real map. PG is what the kids call "the evil." The real tailgate spot is way back beyond the Phillies park.

Rome

Quote from: General_Failure on June 25, 2005, 07:56:46 PM
Porta potty? Oh, that's not the real map. PG is what the kids call "the devil." The real tailgate spot is way back beyond the Phillies park.

Fixed.

;)

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Yeti on June 25, 2005, 03:41:35 PM
Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on June 25, 2005, 02:16:50 PM

Did.......did Sus just.....Holy shtein, I think Sus just made a joke!

Imagine that!   ;)