Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Okay, so I did some reading of my own.  Garafalo "reports" that fewer than 10 would attend, Foles among them.  Otherwise, I haven't found a list of players.

Proud of the Eagles.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

They pretended they were rich and white and the White House was Vietnam. 

General_Failure

Fletcher Cox was going just to make a move on Melania, but she was either dead or off having work done and hadn't been seen for a while.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Geowhizzer

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

The comments there are just as moronic.  Gotta love the stop kneeling, just shut up crowd. 

smeags

Quote from: Rome on June 05, 2018, 02:31:42 PM
The comments there are just as moronic.  Gotta love the stop kneeling, just shut up crowd.

the best is those same people call libs a bunch of sheep.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

so the people who showed up at this farce were by and large staffers and interns cobbled together from whatever backroom congressional office of lobbying firm they could find

booster seat berman found some "invited guests" who were "disappointed"

one guy knelt

one guy booed

150+ million continue to be repulsed and insulted
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote"As long as he's in office, then the communication and things like that are going to continue to happen," James said about Trump. "It's a lot of things that we believe in as Americans that we don't feel that he's for. There are a lot of people that believe that he's not for the people or doing things that's right by the people. So, it's not surprising hearing the news today with the Eagles. But I think more importantly, as Americans and especially people in Philadelphia, we shouldn't let that news take away from what that unbelievable team did and accomplished, what all those players did to sacrifice throughout each and every Sunday, going out and playing the style of football that they played and winning a Super Bowl the way they won it.

"Let's not let that accomplishment of things that you will have for the rest of your life, and people will always call you a champion for the rest of your life, let's not let someone uninviting you to their house take away from that moment," he continued. "Because I think the championship -- winning a Super Bowl or winning a Stanley Cup or winning a World Series or winning an NBA Championship or National Championship -- is way bigger than getting invited to the White House, especially with him in there, in my opinion."

- The King

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer