New Orleans 2018

Started by ice grillin you, September 24, 2017, 08:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 20, 2018, 01:41:38 PM
people go like 10 days at home with their families?

i live 30 minutes from mine and see everyone max 5 times a year

its not ten days its usually like 5 to 7 depending on when you go...regardless the prices will be higher than normal

im goin down wed so im hoping thats a little cheaper but coming home is going to be rapage no matter what
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Not an ideal weekend for many reasons. I have NOLA friends who always let me crash and would be 100% down for this game. Praying they are not taking off early on Thanksgiving vacation.

ice grillin you

booked the same courtyard we stayed at last time

172.00 after all taxes and fees

MDS

if you find a decent deal on tix dont forget your boy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Our district gives us the whole week of Thanskgiving off and we have friends that live in the city.

I might have to see if I can convince the lady to take another road trip in the fall.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 21, 2018, 02:31:35 PM
if you find a decent deal on tix dont forget your boy

im gonna strike when there is a group big enough on stubhub....they are gonna be around 150....if you want one let me know

MDS

im IN

will let you know if i can grab another jew or two
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

not even sure I can get you one...if you need more than that you are on your own

MDS

guess ill be on your lap then

Rome

Decent seats on the sidelines are $400.  That's idiotic. 

ice grillin you

we got decent uppers for 145

prices are only going to get worse

MDS

SD

Doing a Nashville roadie for the 9/30 game.

phattymatty

Me and Russell and hbionic and Sarge did a roadie there like 5ish years ago. Surprisingly fun town.

phattymatty

Actually it could have easily been like ten years ago what the farg.