The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Great game. 

Watching Markelle giggle reminded me of McNabb's air guitar.

ice grillin you

Game would have been much better had they won Saturday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i wish they were undefeated also.

MDS

not only do the sixers have an insane string of games but 10/12 of those games are on national tv

too much sixers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

They need to keep winning otherwise I can't enjoy their wins

phattymatty

jimmy out again.

also gonna be an unusual number of people rooting for the spurs down low as it's lonnie walker's first game back from injury and g-league. other than 2 minutes of garbage time two weeks ago.

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on January 23, 2019, 05:43:53 PM
jimmy out again.

Didn't seem to hurt them too bad last time.

phattymatty

I've been a random corey brewer fan for a very long time so him being on the sixers and having three great games makes me extra happy.

phattymatty

i love this team.  trade jimmy now.

MDS

they had no shot to win last night without jo (and i guess jimmy), but ben missed at least 100 layups. i lost count around the 2nd qtr.

how can someone be so bad at this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

that might have been tj's best stretch of bajetball at any level of his life
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

phattymatty

not an ideal time to run into the warriors.

SD

There's never an ideal time to run into the Warriors. Now that Cousins is playing they might not lose another game

phattymatty

boogie jojo is going to be some good teevee.