Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

PhillyPhreak54

Fractured vertebrae eh? Cool

A friend texted me and said the rumor is the medical staff knew three weeks ago and told him he was fine.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

Not sure why a bunch of people who work at Rothman would decide to lose their medical licenses over hiding an injury. Gonna need some evidence for a claim like that.

Diomedes

LOL, evidence?  You don't need evidence anymore yo.

All you gotta do is say "a lot of people are saying...."  or "very good sources report privately to me...."

BOOM .  Now you have reality.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

I suppose you start Foles until the Eagles are eliminated, otherwise it's just quitting.  But once they are actually mathematically done, they should spare Foles the injury risk and start Sudfeld.  Get him some real time reps and see if he's the backup the Eagles need.  Put others in too, like Mailata. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on December 14, 2018, 09:49:04 AM
I suppose you start Foles until the Eagles are eliminated, otherwise it's just quitting.  But once they are actually mathematically done, they should spare Foles the injury risk and start Sudfeld.  Get him some real time reps and see if he's the backup the Eagles need.  Put others in too, like Mailata.

mailata also has back issues and isnt practicing....no idea how serious tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Problem is the 6 spot in the NFC is so weak that there will be realistic (if unlikely) paths to the playoffs even after losing to the Rams. So you might only play Sudfeld against Washington, and I'm not sure any performance against the Skins right now should be taken to mean anything.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 14, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

mailata also has back issues and isnt practicing....no idea how serious tho

IR
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

how does someone get injured without ever playing in a game or even working with the 1s

i dont know if its karmatic payback for the super bowl or what but this is the biggest joke of a medical staff in history
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

You'd think a good Jew like Lurie would hire the best doctors... eh, who can tell why these happen.

PhillyPhreak54

Four year extension through 2024

No money amounts released yet

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 06, 2019, 07:36:56 PM
Four year extension through 2024

No money amounts released yet

Probably $25-30 million per season

Rome

If you're not a fan of proselytizing, I'd avoid his "thanks" video on the twitters.