Keeper League 13 - Sassy Rules

Started by Sgt PSN, July 18, 2013, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 19, 2013, 08:17:51 PM
I'm not facebook friends with any of you dingleberries.

I thought the hooker stole your log-in too. What was the result of the HIV test by the way? You never said.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

i thought we voted to reduce keepers during last season, let me check back in this thread.

oh, it's a new thread
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

I don't think we actually settled how many keepers to take away, but I do remember talking about eliminating 1 or 2 from the mix.  I skimmed through last year's thread but didn't see anything.  I did notice that PC said he was dropping out and Munson is taking his place.  Is this still the case? 

phillycrew

Yeah, I'm out.  Not sure who is taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on January 05, 2013, 03:10:09 AM
I'll probably drive myself crazy trying to do 3 money leagues next year but I would take over his team if no one had any objections.

Quote from: hbionic on January 05, 2013, 04:10:53 AM
I'm good with Munson in the league.

Quote from: Diomedes on January 05, 2013, 07:28:47 AM
Me too.

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 05, 2013, 11:00:54 AM
His money will look just as good as anyone else's in my wallet next year.

Quote from: rjs246 on January 07, 2013, 11:12:31 AM
I am ok with Munson joining as long as he doesn't try to talk to me about football, fantasy football or molesting his students.

Send me a PM with your address and I'll invite you to the league next year or something. Whatever.

Sgt PSN

Were there any trades involving draft picks for this year that need to be accounted for? 

hbionic

I'm pretty sure t-hawk made a trade involving him giving up his 6th rounder in next season's draft and in return he gets to finger your mom. In the butt. Tonight.

rjs246

The league is up you asshats. Someone give me munsons info and I'll invite him. Also rule changes can suck my nut since I'm the one who has to implement them. If you monkeys get unanimous on this bitch I'll change them. Otherwise I don't feel like doing it. Ready go.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

i propose the following changes to the keeper rule:

1 QB, 1 Rb, 1 WR, 1 rookie

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

I was invited back to my buddy's big money league this year (was told last year that it was a one-off type deal), which means this would be my 4th pay league this year, so I don't think I'd be able to swing this one. Well, I could, but I don't want to commit to it and then do zesty things like forget to set the lineup on sunday or some bullshtein like that. Sorry   :CF. If you can't find anyone else to take mic's place, I'll still do it, I just hate the idea of possibly not being able to give it my full attention.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

Munson, this is the exact reason you don't get invited to parties.

Sign up, stop being a bitch, and this is going to be the greatest experience you'll ever have in life.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on July 31, 2013, 10:11:34 AM
The league is up you asshats. 

Did you send out invites?  Because I didn't get one, and incase you haven't noticed, I'm kind of a big deal. 

Sgt PSN

Never mind.....I decided to check yahoo's fantasy page and saw the invite there.  Carry on. 

Zanshin

If you need another guy, I could probably do it. What are the rules these days? And what does his crap team look like?