Rusty can ignore you all now

Started by General_Failure, September 30, 2010, 09:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Go to your profile. Go to Personal Message Options. This previously only ignored PMs from the people listed there, but now it will blank out their posts for you as well.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Rusty's going to put everyone but Dio, GF, and himself on ignore.

Hell he might ignore himself for good measure.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

That function is built into the 2.0 version of the board software, but they release updates as often as I write articles, so I figured you would want it before the next presidential election.

Sgt PSN

There really isn't anyone here that I'd like to ignore 100% of the time.  You should let ATV back in here so he can say whatever he wants and no one will actually know he's posting. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

yea i didnt catch that you filthy piece of scum sucking trash

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

General_Failure

Just so you know, the next step is actually banning you two.

Sgt PSN

You know what would be even better than banning them?  Make a section that only they have access to.....and take away their access to every other part of the board.

Munson

lol that would be gold
But incredibly boring after the first 3 posts with the predictable insults.

GF, in all seriousness, I understand. I do ignore a lot of the dumb shtein, but I am guilty of responding to others. But I at least make efforts to stay on topic and don't go completely out of my way to post some half-assed recycled insult nearly as often as certain others do on here. I'm no angel but I honestly don't think I'm the bad guy when it comes to the derailing of threads most of the time.

Plus, I love you like a daddy. Will you be my daddy?

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on September 30, 2010, 10:48:01 PM
Just so you know, the next step is actually banning you two.

like you could go on without me

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.