the brag about your sports memorabilia here thread

Started by Sgt PSN, October 24, 2009, 09:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

im more than happy to hold them for you as long as i can but youre gonna have to bring your hipster ass up here to get them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Mitchell & Ness friends and family code...expires 12/31/2018. 40% off everything

MNN-FF40

General_Failure

Packing up the house to move back to PA, and I found these stuffed in the hallway closet.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i have a gang of those

you can usually get some decent money for those on ebay....or at least you use to be able to
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

When the window exploded I didn't turn to see what it was, I just said "Get Out!"

phattymatty

47brand.com is half off all nfl gear today.  they have a good selection of kelly green / old logo shtein.

Munson

The "Maybe Next Year" movie featuring my uncle among 4 insane Eagles fans came out on Amazon video I believe.
Apparently Cataldi saw it so now he's doing an interview with Angelo tomorrow morning
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

MDS

i am the high bidder on 3 items...1 of them for $1 and the other for $2

it says "goes live in 4d" so id assume these will all go up a lot and well past the point of what id pay

phattymatty

SD

I have a Von Hayes and Juan Samuel still in the package. 

Geowhizzer

$50 sports dolls "action figures?"  Sounds a bit steep to me.