iPhone from Apple

Started by mussa, January 11, 2007, 11:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Upgraded my smartphone from 2011, ended up getting an iPhone 6S.....can definitely understand the hype. The live pictures thing is awesome, snapped a few good ones that wouldn't be possible otherwise. Gonna share a few in the animal thread, start the anticipation!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Nice to see the faa say the Galaxy 7 shouldn't be charged on a plane or put in checked luggage

Rome

Got the Black 7 256G last night.  It's 100 times better than my 5S.  I was gonna hold out for the 7-Plus but once I got to test out both, I decided on this one.  My wife and kid both got freebie 7's 128G.  They had 6's and weren't interested in trading up but they both like theirs. 

The camera is amazing and the speed increase on this thing is just stupid.  The 256G is the same size as my kid's 4 yr old MacBook Pro.  That's nuts. 

Munson

Make use of the live pictures....so much awesome
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Susquehanna Birder

Looking at getting the whole family upgraded (a couple of our 5s are starting to wear out). The wife is okay with getting the SE, but I'm really liking the idea of the 7S+. The monthly bill is going to be taking a pretty big hit. Ugh.

Sgt PSN

Anyone here try the Google Pixel?   Broke my Note 4 so I'm considering the Pixel.  Really hate to give up the S-Pen though.  I'm roughing it right now with my old iPhone 3Gs as a temp replacement.  Holy shtein this thing is farging small.  And the battery needs to be charged like 2-3 times a day.  And I can't really run any apps on it.  This phone is only like 6 or 7 years old and it's amazing how primitive it seems.   

Rome

Almost two years to the day since i bought my 7.  Still working great but the 10S Max they introduced today is the iPhone I've been waiting for forever.  I'm preordering the 256 G in gold as soon as it's available.

5 trillion calculations per second is insane.  Like most anyone else, I wont need that sort of speed but it's still impressive.

Rome

I actually waited till today to upgrade mostly because my 7 died last week.  Apple put a brand new motherboard and battery in it since they were recall items, so once I got it back from Cupertino, I immediately traded it in.  They gave me $250 for it.

This Xs Max is amazing.   I'm still getting used to the size, but everything is just excellent.

Should have done this months ago.