Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

stop saying laws....like dio said this is not a law...all that does is feed the trump propaganda machine

and even were congress to pass a law today banning the practice trump wouldn't sign it unless it was a small part of a huge immigration packing giving him among other things his wall

you know how this could have been stopped...the country could have not voted for a guy who came on the political scene calling the previous president an illegal immigrant and kicked off his campaign by calling Mexicans murderers and rapists

all he's doing now is what he's said he'd do and people are aghast
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Well first...  LAWS. 

Secondly, no shtein it's their fault.  I didn't vote for that retard so don't blame me. 

Finally...  This:

SD

The people who sheltered Jews in hidden rooms and attics during the holocaust were breaking the law. The underground railroad broke the law. MLK broke the law. The Boston Tea Party was "breaking the law". It's such a lame farging argument. The "law" they're breaking is a misdemeanor. Same as public intoxication.

ice grillin you

yeah i always laugh when these dopes say well if you dont want your children taken away dont break the law....if i break the law i lose my children....no mother farger if you commit a violent crime and go to jail you lose your children...if you shoplift....speed or do a million other small crimes you dont lose your children

i dont what is worse....the lies that the right tells like this is a law trump is following...bush and obama did this...its the democrats fault or the nonsensical talking points like americans are having their kids taken away from them for minor crimes and so should these people or by defending these children the left wants open borders

at least have the guts to just say you hate latinos and the punishment for crossing the border should be much more severe like they lose their kids or go before a firing squad

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

22/ Didn't Read 1,000 word twitter exegesis

submit an article to the New Yorker, bro
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

the deterrent is the 1000 mile journey thru arguably the most dangerous land in the world....once they are willing to do that nothing else really matters...so if they get caught or simply denied at the border just send them back...piling on by putting them in cages and stealing their kids serves no purpose whatsoever

or why not attempt to improve the countries where they come from...im not even saying this what should be done because i dont think we have an immigration problem but if you are someone who thinks we are on the verge of collapse as a nation if we dont fix it then farging fix honduras and guatamala....we have no problem sticking our nose in all over the world for many different reasons but some of the worst countries are near our borders and in dire need of help...help that would improve them on a humanitarian scale and improve the immigration problem that is supposedly ruining us....yet we dont do shtein....our solution is to steal kids to deter people from leaving murderous countries

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

ice grillin you

Diomedes

Malcolm, Baldwin, Boldin, and Watson penned a NYTimes Op Ed letter in response to Our Dear Leader's challenge to them that they name individuals who should be pardoned:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/21/opinion/trump-pardon-nfl-players.html

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

this may be the greatest political ad i have ever seen

https://www.facebook.com/MJforTexas/videos/2127282567518106/

the production values are incredible and it tells a detailed, interesting story...lordy lord lord may she win in nov