farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

so jerrah tells his coaches how to gameplan ? this is shocking to hear.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

EJ72

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 18, 2019, 04:23:41 PM
They canned Linehan. Damn.

Rumors are they're going to promote Kellen Moore or Nussmeier. Moore has no OC experience and Nussmeier has no OC experience at the pro level. Both are Linehan mini-mes so more of the same.

EJ72

Quote from: Rome on January 23, 2019, 07:26:10 PM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25831821/cole-beasley-says-dallas-cowboys-front-office-pushes-want-get-ball-to

Oh damn.  shtein just got real in Dallas.
Dallas fans have thought things like this for yeeears. That's why every coach since Parcells has been a Jerral yes man.

General_Failure

It's enough to make you long for the days of Dave Campo and Chan Gailey.

The man. The myth. The legend.

EJ72

Quote from: General_Failure on January 26, 2019, 03:06:20 PM
It's enough to make you long for the days of Dave Campo and Chan Gailey.

Gailey was the first coach to be the scapegoat for Jerry's meddling but he still got them to the playoffs twice, riding some aging remnants from Jimmy's squad. Campo was an attempt to channel someone from Jimmy Johnson's staff. Aikman called it quits after his first season and Jerrah started throwing QB shtein against the wall hoping something would stick. Chad Hutchinson, Quinthy Carter(Trying to have his own version of McNabb), Drew farging Henson.

General_Failure

There were some bright spots along the way. Look at Romo, he's finally made a Super Bowl!

The man. The myth. The legend.

EJ72

Quote from: General_Failure on January 27, 2019, 01:13:35 PM
There were some bright spots along the way. Look at Romo, he's finally made a Super Bowl!

:-D He's probably enjoying his new career not being battered almost weekly.

SD

QuoteBreaking: Randy Gregory of the Dallas Cowboys has been suspended indefinitely for violating the Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse and the terms of his conditional reinstatement.

Eagaholic

I like it when things are funny even though fully expected. But I'll make a bold and unlikely prediction that Jerry won't come out and say Gregory is a team leader.

EJ72

Quote from: AO1 on February 26, 2019, 03:53:21 PM
QuoteBreaking: Randy Gregory of the Dallas Cowboys has been suspended indefinitely for violating the Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse and the terms of his conditional reinstatement.
Yet another failed reclamation project by the Jones clan. I saw the thread title at a Cowboys forum that said Randy Gregory Suspended and before I read it, just thought it was an old thread that got bumped. What a shteinhead. The lights are on but ain't nobody home.

QB Eagles

Not to be outdone...

QuoteDallas Cowboys defensive tackle David Irving is under evaluation by the NFL for a potential suspension, league sources told ESPN on Tuesday.

If he is suspended for any part of the coming season, it will be Irving's third suspension in three seasons.

Eagaholic

I don't know why I get this feeling we may see some of that Demarcus Lawrence trade talk die down. 'Boys may be innovating the 1-6 defense next season.

Eagaholic

Btw, anyone know if Greg Hardy is eligible for reinstatement yet?

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagaholic on February 26, 2019, 10:14:12 PM
I don't know why I get this feeling we may see some of that Demarcus Lawrence trade talk die down. 'Boys may be innovating the 1-6 defense next season.

:-D 

I was almost on board the get DeMarcus Lawrence band wagon.  Gregory needs a new line of work where there is no drug test policy.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.