ConcreteField: We hate you, and we insist you conform to our ways

Started by General_Failure, November 07, 2004, 07:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Father Demon

Quote from: Wingspan on March 31, 2006, 10:53:41 AM
how much of a donation would it take to get an ignore feature here?

i'd buy a  :CF mug

Ditto.

That's two mugs presold.  C'mon GF -- make it happen.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

PoopyfaceMcGee

I would support this, but I'm pretty sure no one would ever be able to read my posts anymore.

Father Demon

Quote from: FFatPatt on March 31, 2006, 03:47:36 PM
I would support this, but I'm pretty sure no one would ever be able to read my posts anymore.

I see you found the 'Read Minds' button.....
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

You're all big meanies!  I'm taking my ball, and going home!!

Susquehanna Birder

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Susquehanna Birder

PoopyfaceMcGee

Instead of having an actual ignore function, just ask people not to post, and assume everything will go to plan.

MURP

some people are not going to be able to post if the nonsense and ruining threads continues.

rjs246

QuoteConcreteField: We hate you, and we insist you conform to our ways
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Everyone is aware that it is the offseason, right?

Would you rather argue with IGY over the minutae of drafting Sinorice Moss versus Chad Jackson until your fingers bleed or get an empty chuckle or two out of some random nonsense?

Stop taking this all so seriously. No one cares.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on April 06, 2006, 02:57:17 PM
Everyone is aware that it is the offseason, right?

Would you rather argue with IGY over the minutae of drafting Sinorice Moss versus Chad Jackson until your fingers bleed or get an empty chuckle or two out of some random nonsense?

Stop taking this all so seriously. No one cares.

it honestly has gotten to a point where EVERY SINGLE thread has disintegrated into a puddle of shtein before our very eyes. Its getting old, boring and just plain stupid.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Well given your well documented acumen in the world of humor, I'll take that under advisement.

Let them eat bootstraps.