Updated Concreteboard Banner

Started by Mad-Lad, March 07, 2008, 01:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

make it a historical banner.  bednarik, jaws, montgomery, randall, dirty, etc.  i can see  jerome brown in the left eagle wing and i think montgomery on the right wing.  bring the old timers to the front.  then it doesn't require as much maintenance. 

General_Failure

The front page has the historical banner. And I think one or two buttons that are the wrong color for some reason.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on September 18, 2009, 04:24:58 PM
The front page has the historical banner.

i dont think anyone looks at the front page.  at least, not after they register. 

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 18, 2009, 05:45:17 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on September 18, 2009, 04:24:58 PM
The front page has the historical banner.

i dont think anyone looks at the front page.  at least, not after they register. 
we have a front page?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

GF, do you still have (or Lad, for that matter) any of the old graphics from the original board? Like the Spadaro ones and such?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Bunkley should go up on the banner.

General_Failure

They're all still in the /images directory.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

If the banner is supposed to be some kind of indication of the people discussed on the board, I suggest keeping Andrews and replacing some of those defensive players with Banner, Erin Andrews, and igy.

mussa

How about Winston Justice  ^-^

I'll photoshop him in
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

jesus, good point, who else do you put up there?  bunkley?  celek? 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

My best guess would be Celek at this point. Not unless Westy goes down and McCoy turns beast.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN