2006 - 2007 Sixers Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 01, 2006, 03:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Dillen

They won and end their season at 35-47.

farging retards. Look at the goddamn boxscore. Why the hell do Joe Smith and Willie Green decide to play now (and not suck, as for Willie) and each score 25+. Same for Miller, but obviously he isnt a fleshpopsucker.

ice grillin you

how bout louis williams playing 37 minutes on the road and not having a single turnover...that kid has shown a little something in the last month
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Dillen

This is where it sucks. The 76ers should have played him more often much earlier. He's been good for the past 10 games or so, but is that enough to not warrant spending a high pick on a PG? I doubt it, but you dont want him keeping the end of the bench warm until Miller leaves either.

ice grillin you

i definitely wouldnt let williams dictate whether i took a mike conley or not...if the sixers take a pg this year its to replace miller...who knows if williams is even an nba pg much less a starting one...he very well may ultimately be a guy that comes off the bench as a 2 and provides instant offense...i agree that they should have played him earlier and more often

Dillen

Being a guy coming off the bench to score is probably the best situation for the Sixers. I wouldnt want him to be a 40 minute PG because he's too much of a shooting PG which I dont like..plus Mike Conley/Darren Collison + Williams would be a very good young athletic pair of PGs.

Just another thing about Williams...I've never seen such a small thin guy have his explosion off the ground. Ridiculous.

ice grillin you

yeah he gets up and does it sneaky like...you expect him to lay it in and all of a sudden he throwing one down hard

i dont know if you saw any of the highlites from the salt lake summer league last year...he had some sick dunks

BigEd76

#11/#12 depending on tiebreaker with Indiana

#21 (Denver's pick)

#30 (Dallas' pick via Golden State and Denver)

#38/#39/#40 depending on where New York ends up (via Chicago)