Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 10, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
Shams on Twitter is saying they're finalizing a deal for Jimmy Butler

Woj now saying RoCo and Dario are in the deal

Justin Patton is also coming to PHL and Minny is getting a 2nd rounder

SD

Wish they could have moved Fultz instead of Homie but I like the move

QuoteAdrian Wojnarowski
Twitter › wojespn
Jimmy Butler and the Sixers fully expect to reach a deal on a long-term contract this summer, league sources tell ESPN. Sixers made deal with plans to add Butler to a Big Three with Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons.

SD

Looks like Bayless's expiring contract was part of the deal

QB Eagles

They clearly had to do something on this scale but I liked rooting for Covey and Dario even when they were at their worst, and they were a lot of fun when they were at their best.

But unless Butler ends up being an on- or off-court chemistry disaster (and obviously there's a couple reasons to be concerned there), the Sixers just got better.

Geowhizzer

Covington was incredible last night after getting his 5th foul.  The Sixers will miss that defense.  But yeah, they're better with that third superstar, and they can't challenge Boston without it.  I just wonder if they had to get rid of too much depth.

SD

phattymatty

I'm a process homer and would literally have babies with either roco or Dario but this is an  Amazing trade. KAT and Wiggins are a bunch of soft batch bitches, no way jimmy fargs up this locker room with Jojos presence. A plus farging trade.

Rome

Holy shtein I almost fell off my barstool when I saw the trade. 

MDS

one of my buddies is a reporter in chicago and he told me "have fun"

so i mean i know jimmy is coocoo bananas but they didnt give up either one of their 2 best assets and can wash their hands of this at the end of the year if jimmy is a disaster, which i mean is a definite scenario

covey's defense is going to be tough to make up for but anyone who watched the celtics series last year knows that dario wont be exactly missed

bottom line is they couldnt run back the same 5 and expect to do anything other than maybe make the ec semis. so they did something. maybe it works?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

nothing better in the world than eagle/Phillie/flyer fans talkin Sixers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Ben Simmons is embarrassing