The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

twitter is a buzz with a dwight howard trans story but i cant find it...i think its a thread that was deleted
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 24, 2018, 11:25:43 PM
twitter is a buzz with a dwight howard trans story but i cant find it...i think its a thread that was deleted

seems like a cool thing to be "a buzz" about
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

as long as theyre not a part of the military
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Wiz and rockets going to OT at 125 and somehow was the most boring last 2 min I've ever seen.

phattymatty

weird seeing roco already step up and be the leader of the wolves.  KAT and wiggins are such beta cucks.

phattymatty

phattymatty

raps taking it to the dubs.  i really wish kawhi had any amount of personality but as good as he is he's such a farging bore to me.

phattymatty

i am consistently confused why chris webber is always on tv. 

phattymatty

the difference between the #1 seed in the west (nuggets) and #14 (Jazz) is 5.5 games.

the difference between the jazz and #15 (suns) is 6.5.

ice grillin you

merry nba quintuple header day

also espn this morning promoted a 10 part documentary on the 97-98 bulls that looks farging amazing....Jordan is even all over it and he never gives interviews....I cant farging wait....unfortunately it doesn't drop until 2020

ice grillin you

wow was that pels mavs game something

phattymatty

rockets dubs last night was so good but how the farg did they miss that durant out of bounds.  just laughably bad.

harden on an all time streak right now.

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer

One is not quite like the rest...

SD

Porzingis traded to the Mavs