Photography Thread

Started by mussa, May 05, 2005, 03:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

Nice pics mus....   I'd love to get out of my suburbanite cloned neighborhood and find myself on some property that has actual trees, wildlife, and places I can walk without all my neighbors knowing my business.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

mussa

Quote from: Yeti on May 05, 2005, 04:46:09 PM
Quote from: mussa on May 05, 2005, 04:24:21 PM
looks like a leopard

Cool pics mus.  That pic was my dog when we were out hiking.  We were climbing a pretty steep hillside and she started to do that dog spaz out thing.  She would run around me and then up the hill and around this big boulder figure eight style.  I was laughing and I tryed to move the camera to freeze her.  I thought this picture captured that spaz out pretty acurately.

its a pretty scary pic...like stephen king creature coming after you
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on May 05, 2005, 04:55:17 PM
Nice pics mus....   I'd love to get out of my suburbanite cloned neighborhood and find myself on some property that has actual trees, wildlife, and places I can walk without all my neighbors knowing my business.

Im lucky, I live with my dad right now, hes got 21 acres on land that used to be part of the family farm.  its def not rural where i live, but our spot is nice and secluded from it all.  secluded enough where i can have big parties, be pretty loud, have fires, shoot clay pigeons not have to worry about the police.  oh and we have a drive inn movie theatre for neighbors.  its not too bad. 
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

Taken with my Canon Digital Elf/PowerShot

mussa

thats a cute kid u got there -prob takes after his mom ;)
cool pics  :yay

Yeti

Quote from: mussa on May 05, 2005, 04:55:33 PM

its a pretty scary pic...like stephen king creature coming after you

That's right.  My Rottie is like a Stephen King creature.  Stay away from my wife.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

mussa

Susquehanna Birder

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Yeti

:-D Now I know where you live.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

rjs246

Quote from: Yeti on May 05, 2005, 07:11:31 PM
:-D Now I know where you live.

No one in their right mind would come to Malden, Mass so I'm not too worried about it.

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

Zanshin

Quote from: mussa on May 05, 2005, 05:05:52 PM
thats a cute kid u got there -prob takes after his mom ;)
cool pics :yay

Well, I have some nice "art" pics of her, too....but I'm not inclined to share them here.  At least without some sort of membership fee.

mussa

Ill be the first to put some money into that membership and im sure many others here will too. seriously.