Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Tomahawk

POS<-------Shady----------->POC?

SD

So she wouldn't leave a residence shady owned then got nasty when he had friends and family remove furniture, then shady cut the eletricity.

And he never actually laid a hand in her, someone (definitely not shady) broke into the residence and pistol whipped her. Whether he was involved or not remains to be seen

https://www.theroot.com/everything-we-know-about-running-back-lesean-mccoy-bein-1827484297

Tomahawk

Why would they keep quiet about viscous child abuse? Both are terrible, but if the last pick was between a child abuser and a woman beater, I'd prefer the latter be on my kickball team.

Diomedes

You and your buddies at the men's self-help woe-is-me group you attend are going to have good times talking this one over
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 10, 2018, 02:50:05 PM
Why would they keep quiet about viscous child abuse? Both are terrible, but if the last pick was between a child abuser and a woman beater, I'd prefer the latter be on my kickball team.

He's suing her and they were supposed to appear in court today too. Why would he send someone to pistol whip her. Like I said, if he's guilty string him up (no racism intended). But lets let the facts settle before we start acting like Trump supporters who are outraged by a fake meme showing Hilary having lunch with Bin Laden.

smeags

Women never lie about these things, SD.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/07/17/nfl-teams-national-revenue-increased-by-4-9-percent-in-2017/

QuoteIf Owens joins the Eskimos, he could make his debut on Thursday, August 2, at home again against the Saskatchewan RoughRidgers, in a game that would start during the NFL's annual Hall of Fame game.

Can't think of a more "T.O." thing to do, I hope to hell it happens.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

go ahead Steve tisch

where you at jefffy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

in eagle related news rams going back to their classic blue and yellow jerseys after fans complained about the other atrocities

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Chargers have already lost two TEs (Hunter Henry, Austin Roberts (R)) and a starting corner (Jason Verrett) for the season.

General_Failure

So they're having a much healthier training camp than usual.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

did ray lewis finish his HOF speech yet ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

ray lewis murdered 2 people
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: smeags on August 06, 2018, 11:21:40 AM
did ray lewis finish his HOF speech yet ?

They're still drying his jacket