Flyers Season thread

Started by Wingspan, October 13, 2004, 07:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 23, 2005, 06:58:58 PM
I dont want to sound greedy but I would love to have Heatley on the Flyers.  I would give up Gagne for him

No way. Sorry.

And the Sens might have gotten the better of the deal, but Heatley doesn't have a history of KILLING the Flyers every time he plays them.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 23, 2005, 10:26:24 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 23, 2005, 06:58:58 PM
I dont want to sound greedy but I would love to have Heatley on the Flyers.  I would give up Gagne for him

No way. Sorry.

And the Sens might have gotten the better of the deal, but Heatley doesn't have a history of KILLING the Flyers every time he plays them.
He might the next 3 years  :-\  I agree Hossa seemed to only step his game up against us but Heatley is a Beast and Ottawa definitely got the best of the deal.  I cant see why Atlanta gave up on him, I know the legal issues with killing Snyder but he was freely accepted back by the NHL/Thrashers/Community.  Im also a Heatley fan so im a little jaded
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

No, but he does have a history of killing his friends.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: rjs246 on August 23, 2005, 10:49:14 PM

Ouch...I laughed, I'm going to Hell.  >:D

WEST is GOD

The Sens can pile up whoever they want. They aren't stopping this juggernaut of a team we got in Philly.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

SunMo

Quote from: rjs246 on August 23, 2005, 10:49:14 PM

line of the month
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.